Brazilian Butt Lift at Atlanta Plastic Surgery, P.C.
Performed at our Atlanta, Canton, and Cumming office locations.
There are few single procedures that can improve a patient’s silhouette as dramatically as the Brazilian butt lift. This is probably why the Brazilian butt lift has increased in popularity in recent years. This common form of gluteal augmentation uses fat transfer techniques with liposuction (from the thighs, hips, abdomen, back etc.) and reinjects the aspirated fat to the buttock area. This way, we can effectively reshape two areas of the body in one procedure without the use of artificial implants. Many people prefer this method (use of a patient’s own tissue for augmentation) because it results in a more natural look and feel than implants. The shaping process of selectively removing fat (by liposuction) is just as important in shaping as the ability to properly place the fat into the buttocks, so it is essential that the surgeon performing this procedure be highly skilled and versatile with liposuction technique.
Patient safety is our highest priority at Atlanta Plastic Surgery, P.C. It is extremely important that the Brazilian butt lift be performed by a skilled, experienced plastic surgeon who has been specially trained to perform this specific procedure. Otherwise, it can result in severe complications. All of the plastic surgeons at Atlanta Plastic Surgery who perform Brazilian butt lift surgery are highly qualified to do so, and our facilities & staff adhere to the highest & most modern safety standards.
If you are interested in Brazilian butt lift surgery or any of the other procedures we perform, contact one of our Atlanta-area offices today to schedule a consultation
Buttock Enhancement FAQ’s
- Am I a good candidate for buttock enhancement?
- If you desire to reshape and/or augment your buttocks, as well as improve your body’s overall silhouette, a Brazilian butt lift may be a great choice for you. With any plastic surgery procedure, it is important to be in reasonably good health, and anyone considering an operation should ensure they have access to the time and resources they will need to recover properly. To find out more about whether you may be a good candidate for a Brazilian butt lift (or any plastic surgery procedure), contact Atlanta Plastic Surgery today.
- Can a buttock enhancement procedure be performed in conjunction with other cosmetic procedures?
- Like many plastic surgery procedures, the Brazilian butt lift can be just one part of a more comprehensive body contouring plan (combined with abdominoplasty or breast augmentation, for instance). Of course, this must be addressed on a case-by-case basis and determined in consultation with individual patients and surgeons.
- How long is recovery time for buttock augmentation?
- In general, most patients can return to work after about two weeks. Patients are advised to avoid directly sitting (i.e. sitting upright in a chair) on the surgical site during their recovery but lying down or being in a recliner may be acceptable. Your surgeon will give you specific instructions for proper care and behavior, and it is crucial that you follow these instructions to make your plastic surgery recovery as short and healthy as possible.
Consultations are available at our offices in Atlanta, Alpharetta, Cumming / Forsyth, Newnan, and Northside / Sandy Springs, Georgia. Please see below for a list of the Atlanta Plastic Surgery physicians that provide buttock enhancement surgery. Click here to view before and after buttock augmentation surgery pictures.