There are a plethora of reasons why people consider facial plastic and reconstructive surgery. Some patients in Atlanta, Georgia may be dissatisfied with the look of their nose and wish for rhinoplasty nose surgery to correct the nose’s form and function. Some may require reconstructive surgery of the face to correct congenital defects, facial abnormalities, or the results of an accident or trauma. But for the majority of patients looking for plastic surgery of the face, their main concern is reducing and correcting the signs of aging.
Patients looking to revitalize their whole face may opt for facelift surgery at Atlanta Plastic Surgery, P.C. Others wish for their Atlanta Plastic Surgery surgeons to pinpoint problem areas on the face – opting for blepharoplasty eyelid surgery to target the look of the eyes or a forehead lift (also known as brow lift) to target the forehead and natural arch of the brows. There are even nonsurgical facial rejuvenation options available in Atlanta, like Botox® or facial filler injections, which are less invasive more cost efficient alternatives to traditional cosmetic facial procedures.
No matter what area of the face a patient wishes to work on, Atlanta Plastic Surgery’s board certified surgeons individually consult with each face surgery patient to arrive at a desired appearance and/or to meet specific needs. Using a computerized aesthetic imaging system, the patient and the Surgeon can evaluate potential surgical results together, viewing a computerized video image to reach decisions more confidently.
Click on a procedure listed below and browse our before and after galleries to learn more. Contact our offices today to inquire about current pricing for facial procedures.
Learn more about facial plastic surgery offered at Atlanta Plastic Surgery, P.C.
- Face Lift
- Eyelid Surgery
- Forehead Lift
- Rhinoplasty / Surgery of the Nose
- Neck Lift
- Ear Surgery
- Fat Grafting
- Facial Contouring
- Maxillofacial Surgery
- Ultherapy® Skin Tightening
- Sciton® Laser Treatments
- FotoFacial RF® and FotoBody RF®
- Chemical Peel
- What is the difference between facial plastic surgery and facial reconstructive surgery?
- The board certified plastic surgeons at Atlanta Plastic Surgery, P.C. perform facial plastic surgery on patients to address cosmetic concerns like overly-prominent noses (Rhinoplasty), drooping eyelids (Blepharoplasty), or thinning lips (dermal fillers.) Most facial reconstructive surgery patients are remedying congenital issues or repairing the results of an accident or trauma.
- What is the ideal age to have facial cosmetic surgery?
- While every plastic surgeon has their own set of standards, most surgeons won’t perform facial plastic surgery on patients who have not reached full facial physical maturation. According to American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery (ASAPS) that’s usually at 13-14 for girls and 15-16 for boys. Atlanta Plastic Surgery’s surgeons uphold this policy to ensure that the patients maintain optimal results and don’t risk their safety.
- What is the least invasive procedure to make my face look younger?
- Dermabrasion (dermaplaning), laser resurfacing, and chemical peels are the least invasive, non-surgical procedures for rejuvenating the face and neck. Dermabrasion manually removes outer, dead layers of skin; laser resurfacing utilizes light, and peels use chemical solutions to reveal the smoother, secondary layers of facial skin.
- Are rhinoplasty nose surgery results dramatic?
- Atlanta Plastic Surgery’s surgeons perform rhinoplasty (nose surgery) to improve the function and/or aesthetics of a man or woman’s nose. Because the nose is such an outstanding facial feature, any alteration to its appearance creates a magnified result. Rhinoplasty is sometimes performed in conjunction with genioplasty (chin surgery) to make a person’s profile more proportional.The plastic surgeons of Atlanta Plastic Surgery strive first to maintain/restore the nose’s function, and therefore, only alter the nose cosmetically in a way that won’t compromise your health.
- How can eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) make me look younger?
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty) rejuvenates the face by removing the excess fat and sagging muscle around the eye that creates an aged appearance. Atlanta Plastic Surgery’s surgeons perform upper blepharoplasty to remove excess skin of the upper eyelid that contributes to a droopy, tired look. Lower blepharoplasty is used to eliminate bags underneath the eyes. Often, individuals will have eyelid surgery to compliment the results of a facelift or brow lift (forehead lift).
- How much does facial plastic surgery cost?
- The increasing popularity of plastic surgery among both women and men has helped to make facial plastic surgery procedures more affordable than most people expect. However, because every surgery is specifically customized to meet the unique needs of our patients, the individual costs may vary. A consultation with one of our board-certified plastic surgeons is necessary in order to formulate a detailed treatment plan that will achieve your personal aesthetic goals. At Atlanta Plastic Surgery, P.C. we provide a number of options in patient financing, including Care Credit® and Alphaeon™ Credit, in order to help keep your investment as affordable as possible.